MedAire places doctors, nurses and paramedics, who remain under our employment, onboard luxury yachts anywhere in the world to ensure the best possible care for your crew and guests, in conjunction with MedAire's 24/7 global assistance service.
MedAire's database of over 3,500 specialised candidates have the experience to be on call 24/7 for crew and guests during minor and major medical events. The medics we place have often undertaken projects in the offshore environment and have a unique understanding of the challenges of medical care at sea.
Key benefits for you:
- We can supply personnel at short notice, for one off or repeat placements, rotational posts or fleet cover
- Our personnel are fit to carry out medical care onboard with regular upkeep of medical knowledge and skills when not on deployment
- We ensure medic licenses and pre employment medical checks are up to date at all times
- We provide full indemnity insurance, including malpractice liability
- We can assist in travel arrangements for the medic and invoice costs to provide a seamless service
- We ensure our medics understand the MedAire medical kits and equipment onboard prior to deployment so they are prepared from day one when onboard the vessel
- We provide support from start to finish, including emergency personnel on hand if the medic onboard falls unwell and is unable to complete the placement