Best in class crew medical training
Hands on, comprehensive medical instruction onboard your vessel, specifically tailored to the unique yachting environment.
We help prepare you to handle unexpected health and safety incidents and deliver the highest standard of care to yacht crew and guests - Whatever may happen, wherever you are.
- Learn from our instructors who bring at-sea and medical emergency nursing experience. You will be trained by a maritime medical professional who knows first-hand the unique challenges you face.
- Recognise, manage and cope with illness and injury based on real life scenarios and on our 30 years of remote medical experience in a maritime environment.
- Understand how to use your medical kits and equipment and where they should be located on board.
- MedAire is the only provider approved to train on your vessel, in your environment with your equipment.
- Practice a medical scenario by calling MedAire’s MedLink Global Response Centre.
Our informative courses are applied to at-sea situations and are considered to be some of the best in the world. These courses prepare you and your crew how to best manage at-sea emergencies, supported by our medical equipment and remote medical assistance.
- STCW10 Training: Take a 2, 3 or 5 day MCA-approved essential course on medical and trauma care in the maritime environment. This course format allows crewmembers to complete the training applicable to their job duties and/or mariner certification requirements, based on the prerequisites being met.
- Paediatric First Aid Training: Children react differently than adults when faced with illness and injury. Learning how to recognise, stabilise and treat children onboard quickly and appropriately will be lifesaving. Our instructors will take your crew through the basics of first response for children and infants onboard your vessel.
- One Day Tune Up Training: It is estimated that 60% of learned safety knowledge is lost 6 months after a course. Our one day tune up course onboard your vessel ensures your skills are fresh and you are prepared to take the best care of crew, guests and owners.
Learn more about the courses available.