By focusing on the way information is presented—with active student participation, hands-on exercises, instructor evaluation and a suite of audio and visual strategies—the style of each learner is taken into consideration. This means individual success at comprehension and memory well after the class is over.
In addition, each student will receive the latest edition of MedAire’s Manual of In-Flight Medical Care. Written by medical professionals, the step-by-step instruction in the manual is based on tried-and-true teaching methods and actual in-flight medical situations.
- The latest guidelines for CPR
- Personal protective equipment information
- Pandemic planning resources
- Travel health and disease prevention
- Medical and trauma care recommendations
- Language translation glossary
- A companion eBook version
Crewmembers can easily search and access medical terms and symptoms from their iPad, smart phone, or other electronic device.