Best-in-Class Medical Education
MedAire’s Management of In-Flight Illness & Injury course prepares crewmembers with valuable life-saving techniques and the ability to recognize and stabilize medical incidents. The course offers students real-life, hands-on scenarios and training on MedAire’s Aircraft First Aid Kit and Emergency Medical Kit.
The course is based on more than 25 years of data of the medical events most likely to occur in the air. Students will learn critical life-saving skills such as CPR/ AED administration, travel health skills, how to prevent bloodborne pathogens and much more.
Crewmembers can complete training requirements for both first aid and emergency procedures through MedAire and FlightSafety International, the world’s largest private aviation training company.
The bundled training packages available include the FlightSafety Corporate Cabin Attendant training program and the FlightSafety Emergency training with the MedAire Management of In-Flight Illness and Injury. Developed by aviation medical experts, with special emphasis on how the body reacts at 30,000 feet (altitude physiology).
Benefits of MedAire’s curriculum:
- Developed by aviation medical experts, with special emphasis on how the body reacts at 30,000 feet (altitude physiology).
- Flexible training locations in your work environment: onboard the aircraft, in the hangar or at select FlightSafety and FBO locations.
- Medical instructors who understand the small cabin environment and possess telemedicine expertise.
- E-learning modules that eliminate up to four hours of classroom time.
- Students receive an American Heart Association CPR/ AED course completion card.
MedAire also provides Hangar Safety Training for aviation maintenance professionals interested in reducing medical risks in the hangar and improving workplace safety.