Overall Purpose Of The Job
Responsible for the delivery of MedAire’s quality training solutions and growth in Education Gross Profit. This will entail the day-to-day management of the Education team operation staff to include timely scheduling, billing, and special pricing. Work closely with the COO, Head of Sales and Clients to implement regional training objectives and solutions.
Responsible for operational/revenue budget, monthly operational reporting (statistics, financials), supervision of assigned staff and operational oversight of medical instructors.
Collaborate with leadership to develop and execute strategies to enhance team performance and drive engagement.
• Implement and monitor business objectives for Education Services.
• Engage with current and past clients to book classes and provide training programs.
• Manage department operational costs to include instructor travel and accommodation in line with budget.
• Direct assigned staff (training coordinators) in the accomplishment of business objectives.
• Participates with senior management in the development of the regional strategic operational plan.
• Oversees and implements sales objectives and works closely with the sales team to create and implement a plan to meet education sales targets outlined in the revenue budget.
• Able to execute corrective measures when performance deviates from plan, this will include driving solutions and generating ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
• Hire high performing team members, train new team members, and coach and develop direct reports.
• Manage day-to-day performance of direct reports, conduct timely performance reviews and as needed implement performance plans in line with company policy.
• Ensure proper communication and overall alignment of goals and strategies between sales and education in partnership with finance.
• Solicit feedback from team’s key clients to assess customer service delivery.
• Collaborate with the Director of Sales and Finance to monitor and report financial updates for senior management team.
• Responsible for the administration, operation and monitoring of e-Learning (LMS) and the class scheduling application which requires 24/7 monitoring.
• Demonstrate proficiency using CRM and other sales applications, including the maintenance and reporting of client/prospect data.
• Embody company culture and maintain high employee engagement.
• Remain current in understanding of MedAire’s ISO 9001:2008 processes and provide assistance as required in tasks associated with MedAire’s maintaining its ISO certification.
• Maintain all client information which may be encountered either directly or indirectly while in the performance of the job in strict confidence in accordance with HIPAA and/or any other pertinent confidentiality regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Good knowledge of the Business Aviation and/or Health and/or Travel Assistance Market a plus.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
• Data analysis and reporting.
• Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously and drive change.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and possess team building skills.
• Able to work in a matrix organization.
• Adaptable to constant change.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Cultural sensitivity and awareness and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritize.
• Customer-Oriented and results driven.
• Delegation – able to achieve results through others
• Persuading and Influencing.
• Planning and Organizing.
• Leadership and Commitment to excel.
• Resilient, resourceful, optimistic and energetic.
• Strong sense of accountability and ability to work under pressure.
Required Work Experience
• At least 5+ years experience in business administration –Aviation or Medical industry a plus.
• Demonstrated 5 to10 years of demonstrated sales experience and sales process.
• 3 to 5 years experience leading and managing a team.
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills including but not limited to the ability to present to groups and to interpret and summarize complex written materials.
• Demonstrated effective problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing various CRM and software programs (example Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Salesforce.com)
• Advanced excel skills
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
• English proficiency.
Travel / Rotation Requirements
• Both domestic and international travel may be required.
• 25% travel expected.