- Research markets and identify key trends so as to identify key new customer segments to promote the entire range of MedAire products.
- Through market research, identify and develop new product and services which meet customer’s requirements.
- Analyze and map the size of new business opportunities in the short to medium term for planning purposes.
- Develop together with the Business Development Director, Asia an aggressive sales strategy and action plan to achieve budgeted quarterly and annual sales and business targets for the business as well as for cross selling.
- Work with the Subject Matter experts and Management to overcome any sales obstacles and develop in-country capabilities in his assigned territory.
New Sales Achievement
- Develop a new customer prospecting plan which focuses on the tactical aspects of acquiring new prospects and closing sales in line with and to exceed budgeted sales targets.
- The target market segment includes Airlines, Management Companies, Charter Operators, Corporate Aviation Departments, Maintenance Operations, Fixed Based Operations and Individual Owners.
- Products to market include In-flight remote medical assistance service, Medical equipment, Medical Training and other relevant services.
- Proactively sell to identified key targets and develop a viable pipeline of new business. The sales pipeline should be at least 4 times the assigned new business target.
- Use the company CRM tools effectively every step in the sales process. All communications and contacts with the clients or prospects should be clearly documented in the CRM tool for management discussion and reporting.
- Work closely with marketing team to participate in relevant marketing events to generate leads and drive demand.
- Collaborate with other industry players to drive awareness and preference for MedAire services.
- Drive to close new accounts in line with the budget and other related objectives.
- Provide support to account managers for existing clients and focus on relationship building to increase the yield per client through aggressive relationship marketing and cross selling.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales activities reports in line with division, region and global requirements.
- Be responsible for the implementation, co-ordination and outcome of marketing promotions actively relevant to the new business market.
Achieve other marketing and personal objectives set annually with the Business Development Director, Asia and in keeping with the business objectives of MedAire.
Meet and exceed quantitative and qualitative sales targets.
Build and maintain a strong short, mid and long term pipeline.
Build and maintain strong integrity-based relationships between customers, internal Intl.SOS, MedAire and Maritime colleagues and stakeholders.
Acquire rapidly strong knowledge of the Intl.SOS products and services.
Acquire strong knowledge of MedAire and Maritime products and services
Acquire an in-depth understanding of how the Intl.SOS service offering helps customers to achieve their business goals.
Research markets and identify key trends so as to identify key new customer segments to promote the entire range of MedAire/Maritime products.
Analyze and map the size of new business opportunities in the short to medium term for planning purposes.
Develop together with the General Manager Sales & Marketing China Region and the General Manager MedAire an aggressive sales strategy and action plan to achieve budgeted quarterly and annual sales and business targets for the business as well as for cross selling.
Engage regional Aviation/Maritime associations and trade bodies to better position solutions to its members.
Attend marketing events including trade shows, symposiums and seminars to generate leads for the aviation and maritime sectors.
Keep up-to-date with Intl.SOS/MedAir/Maritime products / solutions as they evolve.
Play an active role in the development of new solutions by identifying customer needs, feeding back these needs to the Intl.SOS organization, and driving the development of the solutions at the practical level.
Up sell and cross-sell to existing clients through effective account management.
Ensure on-time payment (Accounts Receivables) of services sold to clients.
Conduct written Key Account Plans and keep them updated on a regular (Weekly, monthly, quarterly) basis
Ensure 100% compliance in updating Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & other tracking systems
Maintain and develop on-going business. Ensure on time payment (Accounts Receivables) with clients.