As a worldwide leader in providing medical safety products and services to commercial airlines, corporate aviation, yachts and similar industries, MedAire is experiencing strong growth in all of its market segments. As a result, a number of dynamic, new employment opportunities for a variety of professional positions are becoming available.
Team players with strong customer service backgrounds are finding tremendous success in building their professional careers within our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
View all career openings within International SOS.
Communication Specialist Call Center Portuguese Speakers
We are currently seeking full time Communication Specialists to join our Global Response Center (Call Center) located in Phoenix Arizona.
Join the team at MedAire and apply your skills to help us grow our business by serving the needs of our clients and their customers. Communications Specialist Executives help staff a 24/7 Global Response Center and act as the first point of contact for new and existing cases for our global clients; provide empathetic, quality service to our customers and ensure that the clients and members of MedAire receive the highest quality of assistance. Answer incoming calls and appropriately transfer all medical calls to the Medical Team and all Security to the Security Specialist. Work with other Response Center employees in providing travel assistance to clients.
- Customer service oriented
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to provide clear and concise written updates
- Demonstrate appropriate listening skills
- Demonstrate appropriate spelling and grammar
- Portuguese speakers highly desirable
To be considered for one of MedAire's open positions, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
or fax to 480-333-3822. Please indicate the position you are applying for in your submission.
MedAire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Our Commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
MedAire is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action at all levels throughout the company. MedAire is committed to:
- Provide equal opportunity in all employment decisions (such as compensation, benefits, transfers, leaves, returns from leave, company-sponsored training, education, education reimbursement and social and recreational programs) for all qualified applicants and team members, without regard to race, color, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Recruit, hire, train and promote people in all job titles, without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Promote effective use of all team members, minorities, women, and those with disabilities among them, through a positive, continuing affirmative action program at all levels throughout the company.